Pelham, TN Personal Injury Lawyer

Pelham, Tennessee in Grundy County has a population of 1,789 (as of the 2007 consensus). It covers a large area of land of just over 62 square miles. A popular tourist attraction in the 1950s, the Wonder Cave, has been closed since the early 2000s and is now privately owned. Pelham has an estimated elevation of 1,023 feet.

Pelham, TN Personal Injury LawyerThe Law Office of John R. Colvin was established on January 1, 2001, in Winchester, Tennessee to give legal assistance to the injured and disabled in Southern Middle Tennessee. The Law Office of John R. Colvin handles personal injury actions, workers’ compensation injuries, and Social Security Disability claims in Pelham, Tennessee on a contingency basis fee basis, which means my office does not charge a fee unless you recover benefits.

The Law Office of John R. Colvin is ready to handle serious personal injury claims, including car accidents, injury from defective products, and wrongful death actions in Pelham, Tennessee. In 2007, there were 14 automobile accidents, 4 of which involved injuries. In 2011 in Grundy County, Tennessee, there were 248 motor vehicle accidents, 156 people were injured in these accidents. In 2011, 9 people lost their lives in car and truck accidents in Grundy County.

Disabled and Injured

The Law Office of John R. Colvin has successfully handled numerous claims for disabled and injured individuals in Pelham, Tennessee. The claims handled by my office have included those of:Pelham, TN Personal Injury Lawyer

As with all personal injury claims, most cases are handled on a contingency fee basis which means my office does not charge you a fee until we make our recovery for you. If you or a loved one needs legal help or representation due to a disability, illness, or injury, please do not hesitate to contact the Law Office of John R. Colvin for an initial consultation that is both free and confidential.

Please remember that with any claim, there is a time limit which to file formal action to preserve your rights under the law. Therefore, that is why I encourage you to contact my office for a free and confidential consultation regarding your rights and how my office can effectively represent you in preserving those rights and securing you the compensation that you deserve.

Pelham, TN Personal Injury LawyerWork-Related Claims

In addition to personal injury claims, my office also handles injuries such as work-related accidents, on-the-job injuries, and/or claims for worker compensation benefits according to the Tennessee Worker Compensation Act. In recent years, Tennessee law has changed and evolved in regards to the rights of workers under the Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Act. Currently, Tennessee law requires that administrative claims and requests for assistance be filed before instituting a court action.

Furthermore, an administrative claim must be filed with the Tennessee Department of Labor within a certain time period or the claim could be forever barred. Many of the new laws were enacted to protect insurance companies, large corporations, and manufacturing interests within the State of Tennessee all at the peril of the injured worker. Due to the complexity of the Workers’ Compensation Laws that require the filing of an administrative claim with the Tennessee Department of Labor for either a benefit review conference or a request for assistance under the facts of each case is why you should contact an attorney who routinely handles Tennessee Workers’ Compensation claims. Therefore, please do not hesitate to contact my office if you require assistance with your work-related injuries.

Pelham, TN Personal Injury LawyerAre You Disabled and Unable to Work?

The Law Office of John R. Colvin also handles both adult disability claims and child disability claims for individuals living in Grundy County and Pelham, Tennessee. Therefore, if you have been denied adult disability or your child has been denied their claim for child’s disability by the Social Security Administration, please do not hesitate to contact my office for legal assistance. The Office of John R. Colvin can provide legal representation at the initial determination level, at the reconsideration level, and the hearing level.

Pelham, TN Personal Injury LawyerIf you reside in Grundy County, Tennessee your hearing will most likely take place before an administrative law judge at the Office of Disability Adjudication Review located at 6840 Carothers Parkway, Suite 350, Franklin, Tennessee. If necessary, I also handle Social Security disability claims beyond the hearing level and against the Social Security Administration at the Federal District Court level in the Eastern District of Tennessee. As with most claims for benefits, there is a time limit from which you must file an appeal or lose certain rights and remedies under the law.

Therefore, if you have been denied benefits or if you are applying for Social Security Disability benefits, please do not hesitate to contact my office at (877) 786-0641 for an initial consultation that is both free and confidential.


  1. Take TN-50 W toward Winchester. (11.6 mi.)
  2. Stay straight onto US-64 W. (4.5 mi.)
  3. Merge onto US-41-ALT/US-64-BR/TN-15 toward Winchester. (2.8 mi.)
  4. Turn left onto 2nd Ave SE. (0.1 mi.)
  5. Take the 2nd left onto S High St. 205 S High St. will be on your left. (0.01 mi.)
Licensed to Practice in Tennessee & Alabama