Bedford County, TN Personal Injury Attorney
Bedford County, TN injury attorney John R. Colvin has been the voice of injured victims in Wartrace, Shelbyville, Normandy, Buckle, Bell, and the rest of Bedford County. His offices handle every type of personal injury claims, including:
- Golf cart injuries
- Alcohol injury cases
- Dog injury cases
- Injuries that result from defective equipment
- Sexual abuse injuries
- Food poisoning injuries
- Construction site injuries
- Slip and fall injuries
- Birth injury cases
- Boating injuries
- Pedestrian accident injuries
- Medical malpractice
Attorney John Colvin Can Help You and Your Family
If you have sustained an injury as a result of someone else’s negligence, you might need an experienced attorney to help you recover finances for the losses you have suffered including scarring, permanent impairment, loss of ability to work, loss of capacity to enjoy yourself, medical bills, lost income, damage of property, and suffering and pain.
In most cases, there might be more than one party involved. For example, in a car accident, it might be possible to make the following claims:
- An accusation that the other driver was responsible for the accident.
- Claim that your insurance provider underinsured or uninsured your benefits – based on the language of your insurance policy.
- A liability claim against your vehicle manufacturer if the vehicle malfunctioned during the time the accident happened, for instance, the back of your seat broke, and the airbags did not work as required.
- A claim against the owner of the vehicle for negligent designation of a car to an incompetent driver
- An alcohol, liability claim against the bar or restaurant if the driver who caused your injury was served excess drinking before the accident happened.
- A claim against the contractor or state for poor construction area or road conditions
Depending on the facts you have to support your claims, additional charges are possible. However, we will investigate every potential party so that you receive the compensation you deserve for the injuries sustained.
Do I Have to File a Court Case?
Attorney John Colvin makes every effort to resolve your case. However, sometimes the insurance company or involved party does not want to give a fair and reasonable offer. If that happens, we won’t hesitate to go to court to safeguard your rights and provide you with the compensation you warrant.
Experienced In Personal Injury Claims
John Colvin and his legal team understand how confusing and frustrating the aftermath of a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence can be – especially if the injury causes pain or physical injuries that make it hard to work. He believes that innocent victims like you don’t have to pay for their injuries, and that is why he puts his years of legal experience to work on personal injury cases.
Our firm focuses on offering the best representation and care for you while trying hard to get you maximum compensation for your claims. Our Bedford County, Tennessee legal team understands that most victims usually contact an attorney to get assistance with their expenses, but they are not certain about the amount, the legal proceedings, or whether they have a claim or not. John R. Colvin will make things easy for you and your family by:
Visiting you in the hospital or at home
It might be challenging or impossible to get out after an injury – especially if your injury limits your mobility or you are in a healthcare facility receiving treatment. To ease things for you, we will visit you in the hospital or at home to discuss your claims.
Offering our services at affordable prices
There is a common belief that calling a lawyer usually involves expensive consultations, hourly rates, and costly fees. Personal injury lawyer John Colvin provides free initial consultation services and provides his services based on a contingency fee.
Keeping you updated on the status of your lawsuit
If you decide to hire a personal injury attorney, you would want to know what is happening with your case. John Colvin and his team will keep you updated on the progress of your case and the new issues that arise when they look into the evidence.
Representing you in court if necessary
Insurance companies are established for-profit reasons – not to pay massive compensations to injury victims like you. If the insurance company rejects or reduces your letter of demands, we will not hesitate to take your case to court and contest for the compensation you deserve.
How Do You Prove That the Other Party Was Negligent?
Proof of the following must be present to prove negligence in a Tennessee personal injury case:
- The other party owed you a responsibility of care – meaning that they owed you something as simple as ensuring the safety of your work equipment or driving safely while on the road.
- She or he violated that responsibility. For instance, lack of routine maintenance or driving while drunk
- Their violation was the cause of your injury
- The injury resulted in financial losses.
Insurance companies usually fight hard against anyone who goes after them. Hiring a lawyer who understands the legal process and the tactics used by insurance companies to defend their clients can make a difference.
Call An Experienced Injury Lawyer in Bedford County Today
John Colvin and his experienced team of experts can assist you in recovering the money lost due to a personal injury caused by negligent acts of another party. He has won several such cases in the past and has assisted many families in recovering their losses. Regardless of the type of personal injury claim you have, it is crucial that you get an experienced, dedicated, professional, and caring attorney on your side. Contact attorney John Colvin today by calling his office or filing a free online appointment form. Our goal is to assist you in recovering the finances you need to put your accident behind you for good. Contact us to evaluate your case for free. You will not need to pay us until you recover your money. We are always ready to help you.